Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Chat

Aashray : rejuvinated, back with a vengeance
crumblingkibbles: yeah
crumblingkibbles: about the cartoon
Aashray : u ave even copied my image, u bastard 2(too), (also imptent)
crumblingkibbles: can I use your name in the blog - dumb question, but I know you won't mind
Aashray : which blog
crumblingkibbles: I have a dumb blog man...
Aashray : which reminds me tell me ur blog id
crumblingkibbles: na... u tell me urs
Aashray : i dont ave 1
crumblingkibbles: you call it gunkblung, gp call it gunkblung
crumblingkibbles: uyr life sucks then
crumblingkibbles: mine too, but atleast i have a record of it
Aashray : is it or is not gunkblung
crumblingkibbles: its not you dumbass
Aashray : then what is it u asshole
crumblingkibbles: first tell me if you bloody fucking mind me using your bloody fucking name on it
Aashray : first u fuckin tell me ur bloody fuckin id
crumblingkibbles: don't bloody fucking copy my bloody fucking swear words
Aashray 's status is now "is also aware of the leopard". (3/16/2005 11:00 PM)

Aashray : u dont fuckin dont use any bloody fuckin swear words
Aashray : its not lioke u ave patended them or anythin
Aashray : if at all anything, i have patented them
crumblingkibbles: just shut up - I AM using your name now, and you can bloody fucking swear at me for it if you wanna
crumblingkibbles: the blog is... www.blogspot.com/gunkglumb

No comments: