Sunday, June 21, 2020

Dream Diary Goats and Rabbits Edition

I am in some northern village in the mountains, and my mother urges me to become rich, and have some ambition. I tell her in a very determined manner that it does not matter that it does not matter how rich you become, but it matters how good you become. I then head out into the mountains and the road leads to a cage with doors on all sides. I am scared of some leopards, and latch the doors on three sides myself. The door at the back is where I came from, the door on the right leads to a path along the edges of a valley, and so does the door in the front. The door on the left leads to a mountain path, that snakes up a mountain side. There are some shops midway up the mountain, a guesthouse even further up, as well as some official looking mountain facility. After latching three of the doors, I carry on forward. Here a mountain goat keeps hopping high in the air and following me. It tries to bite me once or twice, but I escape. Somewhere along the way the mountain goat meets a dog that it knows and the two go away together. I come across a beautiful lush green meadow with a pond full of lotuses in the middle. Here, there are some small brown bunnies and I photograph them. I meet another photographer who asks me where I am from. I say my address, and tell him where I work. He says he has been to my hometown, and that he has seen my place of work, which is a great bank. What he has actually seen though, is my school. I do not correct him on either part. By this time there is another local following us around. We compare cameras and I try to explain to him that he has a better model, and that we review gadgets. 
We see a forest official gassing the meadow, and I ask if it is a good idea to rescue the rabbits. We manage to save one bunny who is just too enormous to carry. I then head back to the cage and see a number of forest officials coming down the mountain path. The shops are closed now. One of them comes to me and tells me to keep the doors open for a few hours as people are going to keep coming and going. He then allows me to open and close the doors, but according to the scheduled timing and asks me to visit again. 

The rabbit signifies luck, the goat signifies wealth. The rest are simple enough to understand. 

No comments: