Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Dream Diary who am I edition?

This was another recurring dream, one of eating familiar food from Karnataka, this time was missing beans, typical other dishes include sandige, akki roti and kosambari. 


Was in a large submarine cruise ship that was capable of intergalactic travel. So, it was an intergalactic submarine cruise ship, which had an amusement park inside, and many areas of food courts, including food courts with stalls, and all of them were free, so on the way out, when everyone was leaving, I was finding tables to continue to eat free food till the staff was serving it. 

There was a pool, in which we tried to breed some very dangerous monsters, that were used to populate a zoo with creatures from many worlds. 

The thing was, for a part of the dream, I was not myself. I became another passenger on the ship that was disappointed in one of the experiments on board, and I felt bad for them. Then, yet another entity said that it was only humans with great compassion that can be stripped of their identities, however temporarily, and said good job. 

In fact, the realisation that I was not myself was what forced me to wake up. The other person, and the entity, are both in my head, so wondering what aspects of myself are those.  



No comments: