Friday, December 30, 2022

Dream Diary accident edition

 I just really wanted to eat Medhu Vada at Little Bite in Vasant Vihar. Walking down from Parijat to the Arcade, when I meet some building friends, and their work friends. Right at the Arcade, everything has changed. There is a new restaurant called 'RK's. It is a white restaurant with seating outside, and everyone is just sitting. I go and order my Medhu Vada. He says it will take at least 15 minutes to make. My friend says we need to go. I say no take your time, and make it well, I do not want chewy vadas, but well fried ones. 

While it is being made, I see that there is an attendant who is cleaning up a leaky toilet. 

Then, we are just talking, when two of my friend's office friends (unknown people, can see their faces), push me down to the ground to rag me. A towing van careens down the slope, turns around the roundabout, and straight up runs over me and the other two people holding me down. However, they die, while I am dragged away. There are big splashes of blood on the road leading up to me. My friends run down the road chasing the van and yelling at it. 

I run back to the restaurant behind a row of parked cars. I really want that Medhu Vada. Friends are wondering where I have gone. I wake up. 


The accident spot marked with star. 


No comments: