Sunday, December 17, 2023

Dream diary sneks edition

Another 'tell' that informed me I was lucid has now become too normal to notice. This was being able to take photographs in a dream. At first, the phone was an admixture of form factors, from a square slab to some kind of bridge device with a touchscreen and a keypad. Now, the smartphone looks and feels like a regular iPhone. The second tell was the software itself, which would be glitchy and unpredictable, not function like the regular camera app. The in-dream camera app now works well enough, that I cannot tell something is off. 


However, this time around, something was off right at the end. On tapping the shutter, it just refreshed the screen instead of saving the photograph. 

Anyway, I was exploring what seemed like a vertical slum, venturing into a temple after climbing through a maze of narrow gullies. There was a temple right on top, and I was surprised and entered it. Got attacked by a rat-snake-king, a writhing ball of baby cobras and rats trapped together. It was on my currently injured leg, and it was a nightmarish enough experience to wake me up. 



No comments: