Wednesday, February 23, 2005

bio pracs done

the pracs were pretty easy compared to my level of preperation. I was confidant in the vaiwa, don't yet know the proper sp[elling of that dumb word. thing was good. Was asked the constituents of bile, which I shrugged, then correctly remembered the answer to be bile salts and bile pigments. was then asked where was it made, I muttered the liver. Answered questions about both co-dominance and universal acceptro, AB. those were the questions about urine analysis and blood test. I was initially not able to prick myself to draw out the blood, but later so uch blood came out that I was able to donate some to the girl sitting next to me who was also unable to draw blood. So that went well. The shit at the identification were monocotylydonous endospermic corn seed, then came... umm let me remember corolloid roots, LS of cycas ovule... then plant physiology:aerabic respiration, then... zoology, LS of bone tissue, LS of spinal chord, the axis and classification of cobra. Shit went well, was able to identify and descibe everything properly. SHIT FORGOT TO BUY THE PENS FOR B SIR. Will do it tommorrow for sure...
Anyway, that leaves the mounting, I had axile placentation because I was in the Y batch, which was a piece of cacke. the coverslip would have squashed it if I had pressed it, but I just let it float over a thin film of water. Damn. The external asked me what I understood by placentation. i knew the answer - more or less. she was impressed. Then at mitosis, I showed her anaphase... she asked me why it was anaphas. I told her, and that was it, I could go. That was so cool man - The whole thing is over.
Tommorrow physics. I have definately prepared more, but only hope that I dont get the par pendulum experiment. Don't know how to do that. came home slept, and studied for like half an hour. still - let's see how things turn out. anyway, its a good start. It and bio have gone welll - physics tommorrow. i cannot get less than thirteen, which was what I got when I had studied even less last time - ah well.
Will study now, so bye.
Probably will blog again out of nervousness in the middle of thenight. I am however over the guilt of not studying at all - I will somehow manage it like the tenth, though they tell me that twelfth is nothing like tenth. Atleast i wont be as tense before the results as I was in the tenth. I was thinking that either I would fail or get eighty - I ended up getting 72. I definately want more than that man - really...

So that's it

YEah, finally figured out how to enque downlaods in DAP> Downloading a couple of games today....

No comments: