Wednesday, March 02, 2005

about fucking damn today

what the hell...I took them. but they are not what i thought they would be back when I was feeling guilty about taking them...
whatever.
MEt K in the mornig today, was xeroxing the important questions given by my sir. HE thought I was phoding the paper. What the hell man... I did not have time to convince him that I was not actually doing it - atleast they were not THE papers. anyway, found out that R is doing it too....
All of them are cheated. The papers haven't really leaked. There are various versions of the "leaked" papers going around... someone is making a lot of money. S told me that one of the "leaked" papers that he has is just board 1997 ka paper!
Fools, all of them - those who paid. Anyway... I am concenterating on the important questions, because the questions I have are prepared from careful study of the paper pattern, and the previously asked papers... so I will get atleast a 70.
My mom just gave me a potential darwin contender... but I guess I will have to pass it... I think scuicides and attempts do not count. i will have to send in the dumb story about the cunstruction worker who got up from a bamboo pole after answering a phone, and promptly fell down four storeys, did not die, did not bloody fucking go to a dumb hospital, and ended up dead four hours later from a cuncussion, the members of his family rushed him to the hospital only after he kinda styarted bleeding from the ears....
Anyway, so I did a wee bit of physics today, will doa hell lot of it tommorrow... first board exams tommorrow, and I'm kinda more relaxed than I would have ever expected myself to be. will blog tommorrow morning to write how it feels. Am still nervous at a deeper level because I could not eat properly.
Had two long chats with V and S yesterday and today. Nice chaps both of them,. V wansa to do law. What the hell. Lawyergiri and he don't match man... totally not.
so that's it I guess... will blog tommorrow....

No comments: