Monday, August 14, 2006

Me

Randomly asked around for something to blog about... not for lack of topics, but because the necessary additions planned (photos, videos etc) are unprocessed or at home, and I am two and a half friggin multiple ST journeys away from home. And the topic was apparently "me" so here goes something:



Umm... not that this is difficult or anything, but doing so would involve into considerable amount of self praise... will just criticise myself to some end for the heck of it. This will be interesting, for me at least. Damn the topic sucks.



1) I am fucking repetetive... keep going back to the same set of things over and over and over again. No idea why, but I find pleasure in reinforcing a point for some reason.



2) I am too picky and choosy and moody for no apparent reason. I realise what I am doing half way into it and then suddenly I realise and am fucked in the head.



3) I am scared of weird things. No insane phobias or anything, but for example, I am scared to take a bath in hot water in case I forget to turn the geaser off and my mom screams at me for wasting electricity. Basically I take a lot of tension over absolutely petty things.



4) I am horribly underweight... and dont take any steps to correct it. Infact, I dont take any steps to correct anything about myself.



5) I ALWAYS, and this is VERY irritating... want to make an impression. Form the stupid tapri wallah to Vishal Bharadwaj (see what I am talking about)... always always out to make some kind of an impression... have been doing this all my life and this is a very irritating part of my own nature... but I like sticking to it for some weird reason.



6) I used to lie a lot. This involves copying from post secret, but really, people thought I stopped, but I just got better at it. Although I did take efforts to cease, and it has come down. The reason I used to lie a lot was point number 5.



7) Have no ambition. Zero. Want to sit someplace alone - like a hut in a european villiage with unlimited supply of water, electricity, stimulants and food, in that order, would be ideal - for the rest of my life.



8) I have a feeling that I am a sociopath, but saying this may just be a display point number 5 or 6.



9) I don't value my friends nearly enough



10) I don't stick to anything, get bored really quickly and change tracks at the blink of an eye. No idea what I want to do in life, except maybe point 6.



11) I don't worry about some things I really need to worry about.



12) I am not self critical enough when the need comes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well. this is hilariously strange.
when i started reading your post i thought i might as well do a post along the same lines. the strange part is almost everything you've written matches me. hehe. everything xcept the 3rd point. Gud post.

PerfumesReviewer said...

good criticism
I cant say so much wrong stuff abt myself


hey that is where the problem lies!!