Friday, August 22, 2014

Dream Diary leppard edition

Went Lucid a while back. Was fun. Realised it was a dream, was able to float, not fly. Did something new, I started going through walls! Funny thing was, when going through walls, I became transparent automatically. Saying float instead of fly because speed was steady, and could not change direction easily. Floated over the city, then went to ocean, and spent a loooong time just floating over the ocean, watching the city recede, till it disappeared, and there was only ocean. Then I got bored, and stop being lucid.

Having some recurring dreams that kick me awake

First one was, Im walking away from a Leopard Research Facility, it is an old government type building. About 30 meters away, from on top of a hill, I can see a leapord taking shelter below a dish antenna on top of the building. It is yawning, and I laugh because the clueless scientists in the building don't know it's sitting right on top of them. Then I head into the forest. Im in the forest, walking around in a deep, unexplored part of the jungle. Suddenly, a cop on a large bullet shows up, there is a man in a blue uniform and a helmet. I get scared of him, and think I am in deep trouble. He stops right in front of me, looks at his watch and tells me that I have permission to stay in the forest for only five more minutes. Then he turns around and zooms away, and I start hurrying out of the forest. After five minutes dream time, I wake up.

Second one, middle aged man is leading a trek (calling him leader). Im with a mixed group of differently aged people, there is one serious man (let's call him the watchman), there is a group of experienced but young trekkers (calling them guys). There are more people, but they play only background role (calling them others). So Im actually going in front of the leader, ahead of the group. We climb up to the top, and are descending from the other side. From the top itself, I can see a patch, that I know I won't be able to handle, so I stay on the top itself. Leader and others overtake me and go down. Guys stop by me as I point out to that spot which is too difficult to navigate. Leader manages to go past, but others get stuck and scared and start arguing about whether to go taking God's name, or stop and turn back. Leader turns back, laughs at all of us, and decides to halt the trek and turn everyone back. So others and leader turn buck towards guys and me. We all head back down, and while walking on a stretch where there is a wide but rough mud road in the middle of two ridges, suddenly there are shouts, people start talking about one missing guy from the group, who is definitely a tipper. Guys hide in the trees, others are chattering on the side of the road, watchman stands in the middle of the road looking left and right. There is sound of a motor. I walk to side of road. A Jeep with police inside show up. The missing guy is sitting inside the Jeep with the police. They talk to the watchman and leader. One of them just looks at me standing at the site but does not say anything. Police then drive away.

oh.. all of them were totally unknown people. There is some pattern here, can't make sense of it though.

No comments: