Thursday, June 08, 2023

Dream diary superpowers edition

Okay so this was good. It was as if my brain granted me some extra DMT lol, because I was waking up, drinking water, walking around, having a smoke, and then quickly sleeping and going into a deep dream XD. 

Was lucid enough to control myself, but not lucid enough to know Im dreaming. I visit a lot of cool urban exploration stuff, and now the camera app on my phone and the phone itself works and looks well enough to make me thing its real. This is because the phone not working properly is one of the cues that lets me know Im in a dream. 

I went past this place from Bandra to Kurla to Sewri, but it was all some dream version. Was in some complex in Andheri, got a random lift from a guy to Bandra station, took a train straight to Kurla and got out. There was some guy sleeping on a gadda on top of a tapri at Kurla station, who invited me for a smoke. I said no, and carried on, taking a rickshaw to Sewri. I passed some nice colourful buildings, that looked a bit like Sarojini market. Then I came to this vast theatre like place, but it was just the sides of buildings all around, like the windowless sides of compartment apartments in Delhi when one building in middle is demolished. The entire thing was done up in spectacular murals and graffiti. I happily took many photos. 


Then I took a rickshaw back, smiled again at the guy on the gadda but politely refused a smoke, Then I went to a friend's place in Mulund. There was a party going on with some friends I knew in dream, but no such people exist. They were actually mashups of random people on Instagram. The party was taking place in Yogi hills, in some guy's bungalow in the forest, who lived with his granny. 

Uh. There were a bunch of complex plans made, but basically, I flew back and forth between my home and the Yogi Hills place a bunch of times, then got bored of flying. This is where the cool thing comes in. For the first time ever, I teleported in my dream. I understood somehow that I was following Nightcrawler rules, of having to know the place before I could teleport. First time though, I ended up in Gandhinagar instead of Vasant Vihar. Second time, I was able to roughly teleport to a location even without having been there before. 

Then I did something even more strange. While hovering over a friend and telling them bye, I shapeshifted briefly! It was like Junoon, but instead of a weretiger I became a wereleopard. I could feel my eyes growing larger and getting night vision. I could also feel my canines growing longer and fur growing all over my body. But it was for a fleeting moment, because I smiled and teleported again right then. 

Fun all around. Did two things that I have never done before, teleporting and shapeshifting. 

Lets see what happens today. 

No comments: