Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hookah leftovers

Ok, some things I did not blog about yesterday. We had chocolate avalanche, and everyone hogged on it like hell had no fury. The coals kept falling off the top of the hookah because we were shaking the table waaay too much. A few past dares and bets reached their final climax yesterday, and I got twenty bucks, a part of fifty, a bet that is getting paid in installments, wrote off a bet of another 80 to make someone come for a ride in the bumper cars, and as things stand, I have this irreversible task of naming all of my friends children.
I am going to make the friend rue this day.
Some other jokes crept up at Mochas, ranging from the newfound gaali of tera mocha to a quip that the joint should work for TATA (Mocha per car).
The hookah, which I wouldn’t have had (ever had a hookah? (as in HAD) That’s gross dude, how desperate can you get?) if it weren’t for a trip to MacDonalds midway into everything. Turns out that I did it very well, as two people professed. I am apparently a natural when it comes to hookahs. But the smoke filled me up, made me feel light headed and like dancing, although this fellow explained to me that kuch chadta nahi hai and later, when I was on the verge of vomiting and thinking my life was fucked, another friend says that it happened only because it was my first time.
Later, the stolen hookah filters in my pocket still gave the same smell that the original hookah did. Never having a fruity or mint hookah again. Later, I got high on the very fact that I had gotten high, and everyone were just a bit crazy, and we went on not one but two rounds of bumping cars at Hakone in the second closest Hiranandani to my house.
I asked a girl out yesterday, which was the highlight of the day, and she replied with not one but two affirmatives. First yeah then right. But I wasn’t disheartened because she thought I was joking… and I think she was. Feel like I’ve just had another hookah.

No comments: