Sunday, September 11, 2005

Stll in the stone age?



Even in the twenty first century, and after ten thousand years of civilisation, mankind has not reached above the level of using a rock in his daily life. This rock was kept on a gate on a VERY posh society.

So I was looking at Pogo, that channel really shows some inappropriate stuff, and I was shocked when the "very very sexy" hair gel ad came on. Fortunately, the makers of the ad had modified the words on the final scene, and had removed the nudey women. Finally, we are seeing some responsible television.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aditya. I'm glad to read your blog. I see that you are in Mumbai. I am a new resident in this big town it is overwhelming. I don't have any friends yet. Do you have any suggestions? I see that you speak Spanish. I speak Brazilian Portuguese fluently !!!! What a coincidence ??? here is my e-mail cearense@mail.com