Monday, October 10, 2005

First Hallucinations

Long time no see. Anyway, am back, but I have the worst hangover I have ever had, and probably the worst any man has ever had. The exams ended, and there was a huge end-of-exams or lets-just-celebrate-youth party yesterday. Actually so early today morning that it can be called yesterday. Hehe that's funny, in fact, its so late today tat its almost tommorrow...
Anyway, so I had vodka almost neat, and I screwed up big time. Although many more people were drunk, those who were sober had all the fun. I kept falling all over the place, and I refused to go to sleep. I was so drunk that I talked about invented sex lives with teachers, called people by different names, and even had my first cigerette. Had as in I took it and put the whole damn thing in my fucking mouth. I locked myself up in the bathroom, and someone said that I even drank from it. I got out only when someone said she loved me. I was fiddling with everyone's hair, and lecturing everyone on different things, and giving advice on relationships. Someone kept slapping me to bring me to my senses, and I couldn't feel it, and I started slapping myself. If I were any less drunk, I would remember clearly two people kissing each other... no big deal, only they were of the same sex.
It was one hell of a party, and everytime someone used to put me to sleep, I used to get back up. I did not vomit though. Although one guy vomitted on the stove thinking it was a sink, same guy vomitted in the bathroom and on the bedsheet.
I got up the next morning to find that someone had put toothpaste over everyone. hair was screwed big time.

Just recieved a call from two friends. One was from soome fellow telling that he liked me for what happened yesterday because I told a lot of sweet things about him, asking me not to get embaressed about it as it was very funny. Another was from another friend who I had called a bitch yesterday, so she was scolding me for having no control over myself, and that it was very funny. Damn.

Still have a hangover.

Anyway, after that, I got to sleep, wake up, and find that I am still bloody drunk. I started naming people's toes, and I remember that I was shaking all over. Damn.
I called my mom, she suspected something was wrong but the conversation was short. I then had lemon, which made you feel better instantly, but the thing is I had the whole lemon in my mouth and was biting it like hell. I vomitted in a proper comode. I went home expecting to crash out, but my father was there. Had to pretend I wasn;t drunk, which would make you do stupid things like telling your father "i am not drunk" even if you were drunk. I ate and slept, and then the hallucinations began.

They were the first time I ever had hallucinations. Damned good hallucinations are. cool thing is that everyone are shadows and shades, like the witchkings in lord of the rings. Then, they react with real world objects around you. You are sleeping, and everything is happening in the room around you. You do not move about as in a dream. hallucinations are cool as you can really sense and feel people giving you support, telling you jokes and hugging you. I felt that I was sleeping on someone's lap, and a room full of close friends were talking in soft voices about different things, and another friend was massaging my back.
Nice feelings, hallucinations.

Went back to sleep, got up, was still a little drunk, went to meet friends, and spoke to them in only a slightly weird way. I was high, but I was coming down. Am more or less compeletely down now, but have the mother of all headaches. I think I will just go to sleep now, and hope that I am compeletely cool when I wake up. My father might read this blog sometime, he does every now and then, I am just going to post like four hundred posts now to hide this. I have been writing through my exams, and will start posting tommorrow evening or so.
Till then, cheers.

No comments: