Monday, March 06, 2006

LOST

Saw the first real episode of lost. After "The lost world" suddenly stopped, and actually, got too boring to be followed any more, I stopped watching all serials on television until "Enterprise" came along. Loved the title song, but quit watching after I missed a few shows, the show went off air, and for the fact that I am a Star Wars fan.


Then I stopped watching television altogether, until Lost came along with its string of grammys and whatnot. Just the sheer amount of planning that went into the crash sequence impressed the shit out of me. Think I am going to be hooked...



Will have fun theorising, things I noticed were (i) Charlie hears a scream as he and Kate are searching for Jack and (ii) The old guy is really spiritual.

1 comment:

ruhey said...

you will soon find out WIERD stuff John Locke...the ol guy..hez cool....u gotta watch the series man..cheers.