Friday, March 24, 2006

Snarfer

Snarfer is the best feed reader around, pretty simple to use, but gets fucks up if your comp hardboots. Feedreaders are a damn convinient way of keeping track of blogs. Vacations are in full swing and I am left in the dark, unsure of what to do. Will be travelling too much to have a static job or internship, so thats a summer wasted. Will probably enjoy as much as possible...



Sat on a slug today for a dare. Pretty durable slug actually... a little juice came out and must have wetted my kurta, so I told the slug "you wet me" but the flirt went over its head, which it had recently deantennated in the anticipation of my butt. Won twenty five bucks because of that, which is like easy money. Wonder if people will pay me for sitting on different things... am game for it.



Sat at home doing nothing today... and can't do anything throughout most of the afternoon because of the darned load shedding. Watching being cyrus tomorrow. Will blog how it goes.



Baaki nothing.

2 comments:

PerfumesReviewer said...

Happy slugging!!!

filterkaapi said...

:(