Tuesday, June 14, 2022

After a very long time - About Today

David Arkenstone has released a new album, Songs inspired from Middle Earth II. The great thing about it is that it follows the entire story as the album progresses. It's just sooo cool that a musician I like has made ANOTHER album about a story I like. 

Stupid lazy Swiggy guy refused to come up again today, and I could not even hear what he was saying. They come below the building and say stupid things like "Sir aapka order tha". I really have no clue how to react to that, so I say, "Yes, I have an order." 

They hesitate to ask me directly to come down, and I have no problem letting the conversation progress. At times, they actually give up and come up lol. I do not want to spend my headspace thinking about the Swiggy delivery partners any more, but they are infuriating. 

Earlier today I was reading this piece on the Quint. I kind of got what they were trying to write, but I was thinking, it is so sad that I did not meticulously journal what was going on when I was in the scene. So I'm thinking I will sit down sometime, and pen my experiences and thoughts.  

There is also a beautiful new track from Robbie Williams! 


No comments: