Monday, June 13, 2022

Back to Delhi

 Was in Mumbai for 12 days. Seems too short. :( 

Ate a lot, lost my phone and found it. The location was showing a few metres away from where it actually was which was problematic because I was looking in some field and and garbage dump of a cowshed which was full of hay and cow dung. Then I was going to look in a construction field when I thought of just going and asking the staff at the hotel who had kept it and just returned it to me so that went well this is like the fourth iOS device that I have rescued.For the first time I am typing using the iOS speech to text keyboard and so far it’s been pretty cool stop.

I still don’t know how to go to the next paragraph with the keyboard anyway the other thing that happened is that today I I came back from the airport at this. At the smoking lounge in the Mumbai airport I was just getting out when this oriental gentleman was working in walking in not working and I had the door open for him. She told me to not she Baba he. He told me that there were a lot of people behind so he asked me to come out first which was just a nice random moment with an absolute stranger. 

Now I am back in Delhi and it is really hard and the cat is screaming outside. The flight itself was good there was a person who had a flight to catch at 12 o’clock and he got to de-board the plane at or he just got to the plane at 11:45 so I am not sure that he made it. There was this air hostess was really funny who I had to communicate with in charades because the coffee was shaking A lot and it was spilling over into the tree because of the turbulence and I was out the meal pretty late. So I wanted to hold on to the tree a little longer so that the coffee wouldn’t splash all over the place so to show the turbulence I made this moment with both my hands which made her laugh. While everyone was deplaning I just switched my seats so that I could keep an eye on my bag which was in a few bays ahead of my seat which was on the last row. So then she again asked me what I was doing and like which is surprise and expression of surprise and again I pointed at my bag and said I am keeping an eye on it through gestures which made her laugh again.

I was also like a little lost while coming out of my building and heading to my Uber when some random neighbour guy was waving to his relatives in a flat above me and his expression was so full of joy and happiness. I intruded into his personal space while crossing is Rickshaw and I smiled and waved at him too because he was from my building. His face just dropped and he stopped wearing to show that he wasn’t waving to me LOL.

That’s it that’s all I have to report for now I will get back to blogging and a regular routine from tomorrow. This is also the first time I am blogging from my phone. In all these years that as a never happened before.



No comments: