Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Dream Diary attacked by pachyderms edition

Still not adjusting to food in Delhi. Tried making some rice and dal, but even they taste different from back home lol. Think there is some locha in the water only. Plus it is too much trouble to maintain a larder. So still getting a lot of dreams of eating home cooked food. 

Was woken up repeatedly in the night by scary dreams of being chased by animals. First there was a big black rhinoceros with too many horns in all the wrong places (shoulders and hind knees). Then it was a bull that chomped me with vampiric teeth when I woke up. Then... there were two big elephants lol. I was fleeing them by riding a bicycle with a broomstick, but they charged at me. 

Have to start documenting these again, have forgotten a bit in the last few months. 

Dungeons and Dragons sessions have stopped... Biradaari circle sessions I am avoiding for now, though others in it are celebrating a year of virtual meetings. There was also a getaway in Lonavala that I missed. 


No comments: