Friday, February 25, 2022

Dream Diary IRCTC edition

 I had a quick dream while taking a kitty nap for 1/2 hour in the middle of intense work. Hope my boss does not read this. Anyway, in it I dreamed that I was walking through a railway station in the middle of nowhere, one of those small town ones, and stepped into a toilet, only to find it rather large and with a ton of facilities. There was a jacuzzi, in the middle of which there was a natural pond, in the middle of which there were Koi fish swimming around. I walk through to see what else is there, and there is an office, where an officer is dissecting a baby elephant, and an even smaller specimen. This has to be from the items displayed in the Natural History Museum in Coimbatore. He goes somewhere for some work, and I take out my camera to photograph the baby elephants, but think the better of it. He comes back seeing me with my camera out and asks if I did take photos, and I say no, to which he nods approvingly and goes away. I move around the bed on which he is dissecting the specimens, which are kept next to a bag and a notebook. Accidently, I tip the bed, and the specimens fall down, with the bag toppling over. I tried to save the dissected baby elephants, but they fall to the ground anyway. He comes back and I tell him that the bed is broken and tilting, to which he responds, yes I know, and slams it back into place. I leave him and walk through the toilet again. 

The Jacuzzi

I take out my phone to show off to my friends this ultracool public toilet, but I simply cannot seem to capture a good image. Either the photos are too blurry, or they do not save, or all the fish are not there in the frame. I then take a rapid series of images, and tap one of them, which makes me enter the koi cave pond. I tap out, surprised, which is when I woke up. 

On a side note, Im fascinated by the architecture in my dreams, and maybe I will try to make more recreations of it. 

No comments: