Thursday, December 30, 2004

last one tonite

damn its late, but when I start writing, theres just so much to tell, that i cannot be stopped. I think i will pass the exams, with more than fifty percent, no matter what the stars tell about it, i will have to shit mysrelf out in the maths department, but i will do what it takes to get fairly decent grades. damn, man all of this is A's fault. HE was such a bully when i was a kid, destroyed my self confidence, and made me into the embarrassment that I was. fortunately college came along, and i got to get away from the stigma of the old reputation that i had gathered. it is thrown back into my face every now and then, but i can handle it now.
thanks to coll friends, i am really confident now. I thought i was a wierd geek guy, but then, i found out that i was, and it was perfectly ok to be one. i don't actually care much anymore. b read my starchart and said that i would go abroad for work, like that wasnot going to happen anyway.
hey cool, john denver came up now.
another nice song.
you are always on my mind. i recorded that country song from a's casette.
just to keep the record straight, i never use names, but only the first alphabet of ppl so that atleast i remember who i am talking about, even if you probably have no clue. just forr the heck of it, here is a list...
nah, will put it up some other day, after pondering over it properly and thinking everything out...
chool guitar chords
you were always on my mind...
tell me that your sweet love hasn't died...
give me one more chance to keep you satisfied...
ah what the hell, kalki will probably come and blow it all up, so who really cares anyway. will listen to these songs and finally slip out into the realms of eternal sleep. getiing a bitt s.llepoky now, ansd am typing anydamndugbt thing thahrth conejtb i rtoi my mind, and ui am just bloody jabbing at jtkbsdjfndfiug j nbt hrbthb the keyboard oinbjk kint a random mnasbehre an dnf dtg roghuhly ruining myyyyy finge9803u450rs over theeeeeeeeeeeee keyoibopard, ,,,,, get hthhee? ideea44a??? do you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ihiihow sleeeeeeepoi9y i A#m?
hahahahah bawhawhawhhwh ho ho ho nad a bottle of rum, bend over eminem here i cum...
ok gooooooooodnight

No comments: