Sunday, January 15, 2006

WORKED UNDER B.A.R.C. AS A SOFTWARE DESIGNER FOR TWO PROJECTS.WORKED 0N 8051(MICROCONTROLLER,INTEL) .PRESENTLY WORKING AS AN EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENG. A

Actually I am in this cybercafe, and as I clicked in the title field, the title for this post and "inspection engineer" showed up. Instead of making up my own title, I simply chose the more interesting of the two.

You might be wondering why I am at this defunct cybercafe where at least two guys around me are staring at some hot american girl on girl action, and I imagine, if only to flatter myself, regularly giving me covetous glances.
Firstly, I have no idea why that would flatter me instead of scaring me, and I too, have no idea what I am doing at this cyber cafe.

I sure as hell did not come here to blog. I came here to work on a project. Now this is a book review come author interview to be submitted tomorrow. BMM projects are mostly done in the last minute. Like yesterday, I submitted this psychology case study worth fifteen marks by working on it for ten minutes. That's like forty seconds per mark. Not that I will score fifteen, but in any case, that's less than a minute for every mark.

I am through a sem and can't help wondering if I am even on my way towards becoming a journalist. Some projects areattempted sincerely, and others are taken right off the net. In fact, maybe I am laready there, as even the papers from the Times Group regularly take off articles from the net.

Now, I cme hereto work on a project and to get some printouts. Printouts here are 22 bucks cheaper than the printouts at Sion, but that cannot be helped now. The printout guy has closed down and only the cybercafe is open. And I am using that like a fool instead of going home and working on it. Maybe I should do that now.

And yeah Traditional day tomorrow. wearing a kurta. If I were Islamic, I wouldn;t be allowed to wear one made of silk...
Donno why I just said that. Donno exactly why I do a lot of things...

No comments: