Sunday, April 19, 2020

D&D Journal - Adventures at Terra Vol 6

27/10/85/01 Tazius
I find out that I have lost three days in my reckoning. We wake up in the morning and head to the tavern for breakfast, after buying some supplies at the market. I get:

1 whetstone 1cp
3 torches 3cp
1 pole 5cp
1 salt 5cp
1 sling 1sp
1 lamp 5 sp
1 dice set 1 sp
1 mess kit 2 sp
2 cotton cloth 1gp
500 sling bullet 1gp
Crowbar 2gp
1 signal whistle 5cp

I ask Sylph to tell Bubbles (the pup) to keep a watch on Bjorn, because he is suspicious. I have some Blue Dwarven Cheese, and fill up one of my waterskins with Fairyberry Rose wine. I also buy 50 grams of weed from the Tavernkeep. We then head to the meeting house. There are five men with happy masks outside. There Sarry introduces us to Doorgun, a tall male of indeterminate race, wearing another mask. Doorgun will be joining us on our journey. She tells us that Doorman has some experience in brutality. Sarry approaches Bjorn, takes his hand in her hand and says, "please be safe, I will be waiting for you".We then leave.
Outside the Meeting Hall, Doorgun tells us that he will meet us at the assembly grounds. I ask him if he is wearing a mask to hide his ugly face. He says no, he is doing it to hide his shame. I offer him blades, but he does not get the joke. Galadriel leads the party, Bjorn is on the lookout, Doorgun is clearing the path, while Sylph and me Forage. I pick up some wooden branches for woodworking, as well as 2 grams of mould in a flask. We walk through the forest for eight hours, then start setting up the camp.
After we have food, I sense someone appraoching us. I alert the party and quickly climb a tree. There are five peaceful forest people killers. A bunch of men claiming to be on a mission for the Satrap of Multum say they are purging the forest people. Donger (our nickname for Doorgun) charges at the captain of the group. A fight ensues. I shoot down two of the six bandits from my perch on the tree, and miss the third one. The fight continues, and two more of my arrows find their mark, which is pretty good. We kill most of the party, with only one surviving man. In the end we recover:

Scimitar = 7
Light Crossbow = 6
Dagger = 1
Leather Armor = 6
Studded Leather Armor = 1
Human Bodies = 6
Common Clothes = 6
Gold = 17 cp
Letter from Satrap = 1
Circlet = 1


No comments: