Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Frustrated with Swiggy delivery partners

 I am really frustrated with Swiggy delivery partners. They just show up beneath the building and say "I am standing here".

I am so tempted to tell them, well it is your choice, please continue to stand for as long as you want. I also want to ask them if I should dance.

These fellows do not seem to understand the concept of home delivery. There are plenty of places to eat right outside my house, so if I am going down at all, I can easily eat in any of those places.  

At times they get lost, and then don't follow the instructions, even though I have put in very precise directions to guide them home. I had to tell this one fellow 20 times to get out of where he was, and he just was not listening to me and insisting he was searching around in the right location. The app also does not show the accurate location. 

Fuck Delhi and its stupid delivery partners. 

No comments: