Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Middle of the night

 I have found a nice group on Clubhouse, we play codenames, jklm, smash karts, stumble guys, songlio and some other games. 

I woke up in the middle of the night to eat sprouts salad, pop corn and finished watching all episodes of Big Fat Quiz. Im sad the content ran out. 

Despite my skinnyness, my beanbag is getting increasingly deflated every day, and I am fighting a losing battle in trying to maintain its shape. I have had to push up my rented Bounce from Furlenco increasingly closer to the bean bag, and use pillows to support my back. I don't know how much longer the beanbag will last. :(

The other two pieces of the Bounce now form my bed. 

I had a dream yesterday which had a really funny joke that I forgot, of two brothers, Marco and Paulo, who are searching for each other. I also saw some movie within the dream that had 50s GI Joe movie, complete with what Im going to refer to as retro filters in my millenial lingo. The other one was like a paper cut out animation with a TRex in one window screaming at some dude in another window. I was watching it with some mysterious figure.

The nightmares and sleep paralysis episodes have finally stopped. Which is a good thing, but I miss the sleep paralysis. 

Going back to my low bed now, which I prefer sleeping on. 

And yeah, I also put on a hook latch to my door, which makes me feel much more secure in the new house. I checked out some properties in my area on NoBroker and found this really cool terrace flat with a large seating area. 

No matter how much I try, some of my indoor plants are dying, especially the succulents. I have ordered some mud and planters to try and resurrect them in conditions with more light. I have tried various watering regimens, so I think it is the light. Feel bad for not even being able to take care of a few plants, which are hardy and can survive almost any conditions. Maybe they could never recover from the week away. 

Going back to sleep now, good night. 

No comments: