Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Dread Diary lathi taps edition

 I had this dream where I am just walking below my building, which is my old building and I see some guys hanging out who seem like the smoking up but I’ve never seen them before and they’re not from the building, they are from somewhere else so I go over to them and we smoke up and while we’re smoking up all of them are really being careful and they’re expecting a raid. I point out some toxic mushrooms to some guy and call them skull cap mushrooms and tell them not to have because he’ll give him a stomach aches upset and then I also showed him death cap mushrooms and he tells me “bro there are levels that I have to reach”. One of the people seems to know me from somewhere from a previous friend that I knew from college when we are just figuring this out  there are a group of people with them doesn’t come there or not really hitting people but giving slight taps on the bums and they round up a bunch of people and there are like young kids all over the place and even I get a tap on my bum and that I am like I live here man and he’s like okay okay go up you think I like to do this I don’t enjoy beating kids on the backsides and I go back and take the lift and I wake up

No comments: