Saturday, October 01, 2022

Dream Diary airplane videogame edition

So the whole dream was a multiplayer videogame. There were two modes to the game, a ground based race through a city, and an aerial dogfight battle. If another plane was in sight, a machine gun turret would automatically fire a stream of bullets. Then, the player had the option to either bomb targets below them, or dispatch homing missiles, if they managed to lock in on a target.



I flew over this city for a while, at times avoiding engaging by flying high up in the air. At other times, I would go lower down and try to follow or avoid enemies. I was doing fairly well, but got killed a couple of times. Then all the other players suddenly disappeared. I went all the way to the edge of the city, which was a weird fiery dome, as if the city was constructed on the surface of the Sun. 


When heading back over the city, I saw one lonely car racing down on the streets, who left as soon as I spotted them. It was then that I realised that everyone else was in the racing phase, while I was still in the flying phase. 

I quit the game and woke up

No comments: