Thursday, January 04, 2024

Dream Diary magic sorting cat edition

Close enough but not at all exact 


I had a kind of dreamception, where I was dreaming within a dream. I dreamed of a game, woke up in a party with my dnd fwens and some other people I didn’t know. There was a guy playing a guitar with long hair and a dusky girl in a white shirt with lots of tats. We built and played the game.

 It was an occult themed game, had seven spinners instead of dice, you had to add things like age and current date to the rolls, and it was a coop game where everyone became vampires, werewolves or died, and you had to pass a cat, if it liked you, you became vampire, if it didn’t, you became werewolf. 

The main game board was a brown panel with what appeared to be watch faces, but these were seven spinners. The board was made of nails and black marker, and we actually placed the spinners ourselves, to make spinners for odd numbers that do not have dodecahedral shapes. 

The cat kept biting me and I woke up. 

No comments: