Thursday, January 04, 2024

Dream Diary persiplane edition



 I was back in college and walking around the ground floor where there was a science exhibition going on. There were different exhibits (and this was an actual real exhibition that happened at SIES about 15 years ago), and I was just observing everything one by one. I went to the top floor, some strange rooms and labs, and then came to an exhibit about weather and climate. There a teacher asked me what causes the seasons on the Earth and I responded initially with ‘attitude’ and then explained the orbital relationship between the Earth and the Sun; and that it was the tilt of the planet and not the proximity to the Sun that caused the seasons. Then a topper from my school suddenly showed up and said ‘persiplane’, while I was struggling to remember a single word that explained exactly what I wanted to say. 

There is no such word, but after waking up I remember thinking at least my dream explanation was right. 

No comments: