Tuesday, January 02, 2024

I fainted

 So IDK what happened. I woke up in the morning, had half a bottle of wine, then went to sleep, woke up, had the other half with a couple of joints, and went to sleep again. Woke up a bit groggy, and went to visit my friend, where I had half a fries (both of us were copilots), a vanilla shake, and one peg of Bacardi White and Pineapple juice, that made me instantly feel very ill, like I needed to be sick. 

My friend dropped me home, then I went and visited another old school friend. I went to their balcony and had a doob. Then, suddenly felt very sick. Like I got really hot and began sweating like I never have before. I headed towards the loo, then IDK what happened, I just blacked out. 

I began dreaming about something, but it was apparently only 15-20 seconds. I woke up from what I thought was deep sleep to suddenly see my friend and her husband looming over me. The guy said tried to reassure me by saying it is okay. I then went to the restroom, and purged myself, and puked violently. Then I came back outside, and the guy told me it was lucky I was light as he had to catch me. 

I really don't know what happened and have never experienced a similar thing before. He was happy about his joint rolling skills. I was embarrassed that after so many days I met someone and fainted in their living room lol. 

No comments: