Friday, December 30, 2005

Red Bullshit

Came back from Silvasa, and crashed immediately because I had only slept for a little under three hours in two nights and three days. Slept with my wallet and mobile and everything still in my pants. Got up early morning to find the house empty, and with nothing else to do, thought that I would booze a bit.

Remember a long time ago I blogged about vodka and red bull killing a few people. Here are links of articles regarding this issue on the net.

http://columbiamissourian.com/features/story.php?ID=12825

http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/00000002D1AF.htm


I have just had around 45 ml of Vodka with mountain dew, and I am slowly getting high. I am going to finish of the remaining 45 ml from the 90 ml with some red bull. So if I end up dead, an urban legend will turn out to be true. However, I think this happens to a very few people with some sort of allergy or something. Maybe the testosterone levels go way up and you die... that's like the peanut allergy that some people have. You put in a little groundnut oil in some food and they have an allergic reaction and they die.

Now I will put the urban legend to the test.

No comments: