Sunday, December 18, 2005

Visions volunteer's picnic

Missed the marketing lecture today because I had a fever. I pretty sure the fever has come about because of visions and the fungus in the chaddar that I used without knowing that it was infested with it. However, went to college mostly to hang out with friends and saw a bunch of volunteers gathered outside the college. They hailed me, I went over, and they said they were arranging a picnic for all the volunteers. So I can see them all together one last time. I signed up immediately, using the money that I had kept aside for the textbooks which are now absolutely necessary for the literature lectures, as well as a Lahe for the psycho test tomorrow. Will have to study for it from the net.

Another volunteer I know is emotionally drained so much that her friend asked her if she had broken up with someone. That's how much it has affected people.

The funny thing is, I don't even know what exactly everyone is crying about. It was a fest that came to a successful conclusion, and it wasn't as if we put in SO much effort into it - at least not any more than what we put in somewhere else.

I guess its about the friendship after all. Sort of like the passengers on a cruise once it is over. Cannot explain it any other way.

No comments: