Monday, December 19, 2005

Multiple browser blogging

Netscape hung for around the seventh time, so I got fed up and now am blogging from both slimbrowser as well as Opera. Don't use IE at all now, probably on principle. I know that all three of these browsers mysteriously reboot my system, but what the hell, I need to sleep now anyway. Am going for the picnic tomorrow, and have to be at college by five thirty. This means that I will have to catch the four thirty bus from PAwar Nager, and I am pretty unsure if the buses ply at such an early hour. Will have to figure something out...

Not too excited about the picnic tomorrow, but I am determined to have some fun. The much anticipated and not exactly eagerly awaited psycho test was cancelled today. As everyone is putting off all the projects for after the big Silvasa trip, I sat and read three Asterix books today - and made zero caps. Not necessary. Will continue on the quest for the Magic Potion...

No comments: