Tuesday, April 12, 2022

DD be more shiney edition

This one was really good! Started as something entirely different, forgetting what it was now. 

Ended up in a place with a lot of people.... again. Went lucid. There was a subway station, that opened up to a road going up into mountainous woods, others were riding a bike, I just went flying. We all ended up in the same place, where one guy wanted to play chess. Everyone else laughed at him, saying that he would not even be able to place all the pieces correctly on the chessboard. I was one of the people who laughed. He managed to set it up correctly anyway, and a game commenced with another person. I was watching from the top of the tree, and got bored with some other people, who decided to play another game, but we didn't have any games. So, I conjured up a game of wagh-bakri, and people played that. 

Someone from the group had left, had taken a scooter back to the subway station. I flew straight from the mountain to the subway station in one hop, and said 'bye bye'. Got a response 'you too dark, stay shiney'. Gave a thumbs up and flew back, it was actually more like a leaping zoom. Everyone decided to go to some houses deeper in the woods. Again, everyone else rode their bikes, I wore a helmet and rode the air, while others asked me how I was doing that. That bit was fun. 

After a while, a bunch of us decide to go back. I fly straight to the subway station and then have peanuts waiting for the others to show up. Eventually they do. The subway station itself is a maze of futuristic tunnels, and I force my way through this maze, building the relevant architecture. I guess correctly that there is an opening in the cieling, after which there is a kaleidoscope turning that I stop and split apart. At this point I have to decide what it looks like, and after passing through I turn back around to check if everything is symmetrical. It's a smoothly curving arch, and Im pleased with my work. Some people find their way through the maze, come through the arch and wait for me at the station. I have chosen a cyan and white colour combination, for the maze, the tunnels and the arch. 

The train arrives. I get in. There is a blur of movement, and I wake up. 

No comments: