Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Dream Diary Crazy Trucker Edition

There was this really nice augmented reality game, that a whole bunch of people were playing. It was just like the pokemon phrase. The animations had some green-tree-wold-bear man. People had to walk around a park and play the game. It was like a group of trekkers. Some two people showed me how to play the game. I was taken to the park by my parents and left there.

Anyway, there was food for everyone, people lined up, it cost 400 bucks, and some woman paid for me. But there was so much food in the plate that it all fell down. The caterer either sabotaged or try to save me, IDK which. I went outside looking for an ATM to pay the lady. I see a roadside dhabeli stall. There is this huge sand castle showing people from different places. A couple of agressive sales men try to pitch me a suitcase. I finally find an ATM, but when I cross the road, this agressive half a truck driver is on my ass. He turns around and comes at me for a second go. I just push his truck away and it freaking crumbles like cheap plastic.


Part Deux

Had this dream where someone had come in and left food and furniture in my house. This included chivda, a bag of vada pavs (I had no clue I would miss vada pavs so much), some wooden planks, a big closet, and a television. 

I ate the vada pav while wondering about all the other stuff. 

No comments: