Sunday, April 24, 2022

DD clubhouse edition

 Just had a dream about clubhouse. Was meeting someone at CST, someone from clubhouse, and three other people joined! There was a fainted girl on the top floor, and I went down to another level where there were two huge public toilets, the gents one had an old brown man with long bootcut white pants, a silk shirt with the buttons open, a straw hat, reading a newspaper. I was struggling to find the people on the station, and was asked to send the location. Then even though I had just spoken to them on the phone, I could not find the number on my device. When I tried to answer an incoming call, I activated the mic on clubhouse by mistake. That's when I woke up. 

It was really nice listening to imaginary friends on clubhouse though. 

No comments: