Saturday, April 16, 2022

DD surveillance implication documents

This was a full on thriller, just like a movie. 

Its an ongoing apocalypse, society has collapsed, there is just a cluster of international agencies holding everything together. We are in a classroom, watching news from different places, everything is abandoned. 

I go into an abandoned house, and in a cupboard, find a stash of documents implicating the government and some agencies in causing the disaster. It has ESA, JAXA, NSA, CIA, KGB and some other agencies from other countries. They all worked together to cause the apocalypse. Then someone else comes into the house, and I hide. 

I hid under a door, in a cabinet, where Agent Smith comes up to find me. I try not to breathe. He even opens the door and pokes around but cannot see me! He goes away. I take the bag of documents back to a class room. Some official looking woman comes in and says we have to rat out whoever is hiding the documents. I hide the bag underneath the bench of my classmate. Official goes away. 

A serious looking watchman like fellow comes and starts checking everyone's bags. Just as he is about to get to us, official comes back as if she thought of something. She looks straight at me, as if something I said gave it away, and asks me, "you know what Im thinking, you know more than you could"

I am forced to own up, and hand over the bag of documents, as I am now scared everyone will be affected somehow. It is a brown bad with lots of printed sheets, bigger on the inside than it looks from outside. 

I accuse her "you knew what they were doing! I will give you the documents, but you cannot implicate NASA"

But I hide the most implicating document, and give all the less implicating ones. 

It had to do with widespread government surveillance. 

No comments: