Friday, January 06, 2023

Criminal caught in the act

 Well, I am exaggerating but...

I keep having troublesome neighbours. There is an office setup next to my house, and although they have a bigger balcony than me, there are two women working there, which is presumably why one of the people keeps coming to smoke in my balcony. So I was just out to get some sun, with temperatures here in Delhi almost dropping to zero degrees, and this guy comes out, sees me in the balcony, and almost as a reflex action, comes out and observes the scene of the crime, to see what evidence he has left behind. 

He walked up to me, looked at the cigarette butts, then scurried away. It was a funny reaction to watch. IDK what to do with this guy. I was thinking of some passive-aggressive moves, such as installing an ashtray or putting a sign that says "Trespassers will be shot".  I am also considering dumping a big pile of cigarette butts on their balcony when I move out. 

I just do not understand why people have to be so inconsiderate and obnoxious. 



No comments: