Saturday, January 28, 2023

GenZillenial Library


"It was lit af in the city and like, I was totally lowkey feeling myself" - The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

"I was just tryna survive but then, like, I met this dude and everything changed" - The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

"I was minding my own biz and scrolling on Instagram when the apocalypse hit" - 1984 by George Orwell

"Yo, I was trying to flex on the gram and then I saw her, and I was like...damn" - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

"I was just trying to make some extra cash but then, like, I got sucked into this crazy adventure" - Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

"I was just tryna get through high school but then all these supernatural stuff started happening" - Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

"I was living my best life until I got falsely accused and thrown in jail" - The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

" I was just a normal dude until I realized my life was all a dream" - Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

No comments: