Friday, November 04, 2005

As the crow flies

Wanted to keep Eragon for the train ride back home, but couldn't resist as it's so far away. Started the book, and I must say, it is pretty cool, and Paolini can write well. Around eight pages into the book, and I was already gripped. Definately wanted to keep it for the train ride, or I would be stuck with five MADs and a Wilde.
Almost started on Angels and Demons again, but spotted As the Crow flies. I posted about the lack of new books like David Copperfield, and I was wrong. As the Crow flies is just the kind of book I was hoping to stumble across. I thought I would just get the feel of the book, and move on to Angels and Demons, but I cannot leave the book now. The story is really cool... hopefully will be a nice read, I have already gotten past the hundred, six more to go, so will finish that ASAP.


PS, writing a LOT of articles for Ucyclopedia

cheers.

No comments: