Saturday, March 05, 2022

Companies with bad support

Go First

Broken system. Selected deluxe veg meal add on, got served some non-veg pattice type thing and fruit juice instead. Twitter support marked issue as resolved without contacting me. Bad experience. Added to my no fly list :) 

Axis Bank

Nightmare experience. Getting calls everyday for weeks for lifetime free credit card, despite being on National DND registry and repeatedly requesting stopping of the calls. Twitter support kept saying issue is resolved, but the calls kept coming. Then twitter support started lying, not giving support tickets, claiming that I had signed on for additional credit card while signing up for account (I didn't, and even if its true, its sneaky of the bank). I asked if I had already signed up for it, then why am I getting the calls? They opened another ticket. One of the callers even said "sir, just take the card, then the calls will stop." Finally, they ended up sending a card on their own, which I declined. The calls have stopped now, but horrible experience. 

In both the cases, the Twitter support seemed uncoordinated, random, and rude, like using the power of big company against consumer. I am genuinely surprised that these problems with these companies are not more widespread. 

No comments: