Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Dream Diary Grindr scroll edition

So I wake up to some guy yelling my name. I do not know him. I go to the back of my house where there is no window in meatspace, but there is one in the dream. I look out and see that it is raining heavily, and the water levels are rising, and all the people in the building are having a discussion about it through their balconies and windows. I am not wearing any clothes. The upwindow neighbor lowers some clothes for me with a rope, saying grab it, in case yours got wet. 

I cannot find my own clothes, but there is some shirt. Now I have just heard this guy's voice, and there is a bell. I head out, there is a man sitting on a LaZBoy in the living room, and the door is open. Outside people from the building are rushing up and down. Some imposter neighbor uncle dude asks me if the clothes were comfortable and I say I don't need it, and hand it back to him. He then runs down the stairs, when another real neighbor guy goes up and asks about the clothes. I ask him if he, the real neighbor, was the one who gave them to me. Real neighbor guy says yes. I tell him, but I just gave it to some other imposter uncle dude. Real neighbor guy says, it's okay, I know who that imposter uncle dude is. 

I go back inside, still needing to find my pants. That is when I realise, it is not my house at all. LaZBoy man says "You have enjoyed my hospitality long enough, now you need to leave." I say I will just go back inside to the bedroom, grab my clothes and leave. Now I am really worried about how I got here. I cannot remember the night before. The guy tells me, "you have to be more careful about your behavior with women." 

I go into the bedroom, looking for my pants and finally find it. As I am wearing it, a couple walks in. The woman is laughing at me. The man takes out a scroll from Grindr. It is some kind of a valued customer token. He starts reading out from it. I panic and wake up. 

So some recurring themes here, one is waking up in a new place, and another is losing clothes. There was no cake. 

No comments: