Friday, August 12, 2005

Bigger longer uncut

The Media and Sex project was postponed. I worked my ass off yesterday night, and it was bloody postponed. Now I have to work on that udipi hotels project. Saw Southpark the movie today, That’s the one where Cartman calls Kyle’s Mom a bitch. The highlights are:

Saddam Hussein fucks the devil

The devil happens to be his own grandfather

Mahatma Gandhi is shown to be one of the archangels of hell

They show KENNY’S FACE!!!!

The movie is worse than the tv serials because the bloody thing pushes it just a little too far. Southpark is a phenomenon in Mumbai, even though no channel shows it. It is sure to receive a load of criticism because this is totally against our culture, but almost everyone watches it. Everyone gets it either from their LAN, or from a friend’s LAN. So much bloody piracy. If there is demand for southpark here, it is only because it is being pirated.

I went to an OFFICIAL animation school and asked them that I they’d give us software to practice at home, and that female half-giggled and said yes, but the software was pirated.

Called up orange again. This time, a responsible fellow answered who fixed all the problems. So now MMS is up and running but GPRS isn’t. The good thing is now I have unlimited MMS free… so basically I can do whatever I want with that. I will wait till orange mail comes out and switch to that probably, if GPRS does not work out for me.
And I don’t buy all this MMS crap. In my entire friend circle, not one individual uses MMS. MMS is simply not enabled because it is too costly. Although many have the Riya Sen video, the video actually travels through lan and e-mails. Damn them though. All this because I am doing a project called Media and sex.

No comments: