Saturday, August 06, 2005

The cukoo game

Unsuccessfully tried to write a script for an economics play we have to present day after tomorrow. I mean, who the hell thinks about mixing economics and plays? Apparently, one teacher does, and now I am playing the part of a filthy beggar on Monday, all to avoid the dreaded KT. BMM has too many projects.

1337 department

| /-\/\/\ 601|\|6 70 $74127 4|\| 3|\|71123 13|06 1|\| 1337…

* * *


The cuckoo game department

So some friends and I invented this game. It is a really simple game actually, and can in fact, be considered to be the simplest game of all. The game is meant for two people, and does away with all the unnecessary complications that most games have. But first, instead of telling the rules, which you can rest assured will not take very long, I will write down the origins of the game.
Because of a long chain of events, that is frankly, none of your business, I asked my friend to fuck himself. He, pretending to be an innocent guy, and also pretending to be funny to save his face, because he in fact wasn’t when he genuinely tried to be, misinterpreted it as “cukoo.” Another shorter chain of events followed (also none of your business), with more “fuck yous” and more “cukoos” on the way over to this van where some mid-day guys were asking the crowd to sing and dance and give their prizes in a desperate hope that they would get back more lost readers.
The public was so frustrated by the desperate publicity seeking drives by all the newspapers, that no one but people who knew all too little English to read mid-day were gathered around for it, so my friend and I thought it would be a good idea if we went there as we would have very little competition.
We did, the van had disappeared, so had the crowd, so we had no games to play. We decided to invent a game on the spot, and in the spur of the moment, called it the cuckoo game.
The rules of the game, are pretty simple. In fact, there is just one rule, and we realized that this is all any game requires ever. It gives you the satisfaction of winning without exerting any mental or physical energy. Everyone playing the game simply selects a winner.
Me: So we just select winner?
Friend: Yes
Me: Ok I am the winner
Friend: Fine, I concede the first victory to you
Me: Ok next game
Friend: Now I am the winner
Me: No, I am the winner
Friend: this game is pretty boring
Me: No I am the winner
Friend: I will spank you with the umbrella now

So we decided to improve it, and came up with the cuckoo game advanced. The winners don’t need to be present.
Me: Ok, Keeanu Reeves is the winner of the first game
Aashray: That women there is the winner of the second game
Me: That women’s husband is the winner of the third game
Aashray: Ok
Me: But what if that women is not married?
Aashray: I married her yesterday night
Me: You bastard, you managed to win, no I married her yesterday night
Aashray: I married her at twelve o clock, one second and one – no zero milliseconds.
Me: I married her at twelve and one millisecond.
Aashray: I am no longer playing this game
Me: I win
Me: I win
Me: I win
Me: I win
Aashray: You are getting good at this game
Me: I win
Me: I win
Me: That rickshaw fellow wins
Me: I win
Me: I win
Aashray: What happened there? You got complacent?
Me: I win
Me: I win
Me: I win
Me: I win
Aashray: I guess the rickshaw fellow’s win was a one off thing
Me: I win
Me: I win
Aashray: I am going to spank you with the umbrella now
Me: Oh, we are going to have sex?
Aashray: No, my umbrella, and your ass, no sex involved
Me: Isn’t that sex?
Aashray: Not in this country yet

[the conversation drifts into areas that are none of your business]

anyone up for a game?

1 comment:

Ar said...

Hehhe, umbrella sex is totally fetish!