Monday, August 01, 2005

Guess the finger

Damn, I forgot to blog the guess the finger part:
This is the game all the relatively young elders (read younger siblings and cousins of parents) in the family used to play with me to entertain me during weddings so that I didn’t run around the place causing mayhem.
I was a mayhem-causing kid probably because people played such games with me. Anyway, here goes what I think is the first virtual version of the game. I warn you, this is a game you can NEVER win: the object of the game is pretty simple, you have to guess which finger is the ring finger.

Keep in mind the finger you have selected, and click on the pic (opens in new window as I made an independant page for it) to find out whether you are right, or
click here
if I haven’t learnt enough HTML to make that work, which is highly unlikely.
Click here if you want the page to open in this window itself.

5 comments:

Goan Pao said...

never liked the game when I was young, some dumb acquaintances of my dads tried to prove to me how much smarter they were by being able twist their fingers around...

besides dont U think its a rather rude way to give someone the finger.. ;)

Anorion said...

It just struck me that I should've used the middle finger. Damn. Anyway, working on a page with loads of different animals mating. Squirrels, elephants, turtles (yes, turtles) jellyfish, barricudas, ants et cetera. Will blog a link soon...

Bhavv Chawla said...

I went to the store and bought lady fingers, when I got home I noticed one of the fingers was missing so I went back to the store and the manager was nice enough to give me the finger.
-Jay London

Ar said...

yeah baby, shud have tried the middle finger! heh heh

Jugular Bean said...

Awesome, this is so cool! My bro and I used to resort to this at weddings and suchlike functions!