Wednesday, July 20, 2005

abt ystrdy

Got up a bit late so I missed one lecture of college. Apparently, we landed ourselves with another project. ANOTHER PROJECT!! That was the last thing I needed yesterday. Rest of college waspretty much a blur probably because i was reeling from that one other project.

In the afternoon, Blesson came home again, and I recorded is original pieces from his synth.



After a while, I started experimenting too, and it was mostly cacaphonic, this image is just an illusion, I am anything but an expert.



He started playing in the middle and started convertingmy cacaphony into music. This clip here is a perfect example. I play the first part, and he plays in the titanic music.
After that, I worked on a few projects and hence could not blog yesterday.

No comments: