Sunday, July 24, 2005

More photoshop ghosties

A friend was clicking my photo, and he jumped in surprise when he saw what came out on the mobile camera. Not only was a ghost haunting me, the ghost was infact, of himself, Aashray, the guy who was taking the picture.

Only the sight of his own ghost reminded him that he was dead, and he disappeared into the underworld. Till I leaned over the edge to see where he had gone that is, because he came right back up, and I managed to take this picture before dying.

Unfortunately no one was around to take a pic of my ghost, so if you want to capture a ghost on camera, come round to the Chandan terrace, vasant vihar, thane, Maharashtra, India. we haunt that place between seven and eight... i am a ghost who refuses to rest in peace until I am photographed.

No comments: