Thursday, July 28, 2005

Desert island s60 downloads

There is this ongoing feature on download.com where they ask their staff to list five programs they would have on their laptops if they were to be stranded on a desert island. I decided to blog my list... but I am stuck with only my 6600 and nothing else. So these are softwares that work with a s60 phone I guess. And maybe an n-gage too...

5) Obviously, I would need a torch. This small, simple program, just whites out the screen. torch.sis. clicke here for a direct link to the file, or click here and here to go to the homepage. This is freeware, but usefull nonetheless.

4) Ajile messenger. This is a messenger that you can use with msn, yahoo and a couple of others too. It is also free, just click here to go to the official site.

3) Mobipocket e-book reader. To kill the long hours of boredom till the rescue gets there. The official site should pretty much impress you.

2) GPS, compass and map rolled into one. Bluesky is primarily and GPS software, that shows your exact position so you know where you are lost. It also has a compass, and a speedometer and other stuff for better times. Still pretty useful. click here .

1) Anti-mosquito. Tropical island, need to keep them mosquitoes away from me. Just click here for the unofficial site, or here for the official one.

No comments: