Sunday, July 31, 2005

Draco dormeins nunquam titilandus

Hippo iratus nunquam dilectio for the new hogwarts motto. Figure that one out. I am looking for funny, crazy mottos to use as my profile names, so that they show up in the mobile phone's screen. The 6600 is full of surprises. It is a really good phone, and the symbian OS is frankly better than the XP. It has a load of programs you cannot delete, but still, it is a pretty good deal.
I have managed to store 15 full length songs in the phone, despite of having only a 32 mb memcard. I have like ten mb of free space after that, plus there are loads of pictures and stuff... I did that by first reducing the bitrate of all the songs, and then converting them into mono, because the phone cannot handle stereo songs. I tried a couple of mp3 players, and settled on ultramp3, mostly because it is skinable. Also, despite downloading many themes off the net, I never came across a better look than the default one. I still wanted some variety, and was wondering what to do, when I stumbled on the palettes in edit. That much variety is enough pour moi.
Il est tres bonne.

No comments: