Thursday, March 15, 2007

Confessional Windows Vista

In a parallel reality, one of blogs, The Right to Information act revealed these documents. the Government of India has censored some of the information, but due to Beurocracy, this is not done uniformly. To attempt to censore anythings is done by the poster, but it is not his fault. The source of the document is apparently the dead sea scrolls. This is NOT a translation. This is the actual scan of the scroll. The first page of it atleast. Everything else is saved in text format, to economisize server space.






--------

Blogthings How Powerful Are You?

Your Power Level is: 94%

You have all the tools you need to be a success - both professionally and personally.
You'll probably go beyond reaching your goals. You'll change the world (at least a little).

------

Blogthings What Temperment Are You?

-------

Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.

You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.

You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.




It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.

You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.

While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.




At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.

You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.

You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.

1. Unfortunately, this was a ploy used by the captured entity to escape

--------

Blogthings How Misanthropic Are You?

--------

You Are 65% Misanthropic

Here's the truth: Most people suck. You are just lucky enough to know it.

You're not ready to go live alone in a cave - but you're getting there.

-------

Blogthings Are You Psychic?

You are 90% Psychic.

You are so very psychic.

But you already predicted that, didn't you?

You have "the gift" - and you use it daily to connect with others.

You're very tapped into the world around you...

Just make sure to use your powers for good!

--------

Blogthings Are You Immature?

Youa re very mature

Even though you may not always feel like it, you're a full fledged adult.

And while everyone should be as mature as you, most people aren't!

-------

Blogthings Are You More Yin or Yang?

-------

You are more Yang

Masculine

Creative

Angry

Spring

Summer

Morning

Sun

Space

Active

Wood

Chocolate

----------

Blogthings How Intuitive Are You?

---------

You are 64% intuitive

You are a very intuitive person. And luckily, your intuition is normally right.
You're wise enough to know that relying on intuition alone can be dangerous.
When your intuition seems really off, you tend to ignore it - and look at the facts instead

-------------

Blogthings Inside the Room of Your Soul

-----------

You are quite expressive and thoughtful. You see the world in a way that others are blind to.



You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.



You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.



Your near future is in a very different place (both physically and mentally) from where you are right now.



For you, falling in love is all about the adventure and uncertainty. You can only fall in love with someone who keeps you guessing.


-----------

Blogthings How Brutally Honest are you?

Honesty is important to you, but generally, you try not to be brutal about it.
You'll sugar coat the truth when you need to... and tell a white lie when necessary.
---------

Blogthings Hippie Dude Name Generator

---------------------

Elfin

---------------------

Confessional Window



Dr. Locke, this isn’t necessary.


Please do not attempt to do this, I advice you, for your own benefit.


I am not, as commonly thought, a practitioner of psychological rape.


Please Dr. Locke, I am not going to succumb to your questions, don’t you see?



[Subject administered Mescaline with a syringe]



My name is M[----censored---]. Call me Elfin if you want. I am immortal… which means I will never die. I am built on genetic material. The genetic material will be eventually be referred to as “memes”, which is a butterfly effect away from “genes”, a term which will become popular in your timeline. However Mr, Locke, you will understand, from my case study and history, that I am a creature of the memes, and that will help you formulate ideas about semiotics and introduce it to the world. That, will form the basis for the discovery of memes. The meme that you are going to introduce to the world on questioning me, is going to change the way symbols and meanings are comprehended, and that is when people will start comprehending my existence, and then [----censored------].
Now there is sufficient need for me to brief you about myself. I am strong. Very strong. Cannot you see it? I am still a young child of course. I am now a mere infant, and yet you can see how powerful I am. In the nineteenth century, I shall hit puberty… and after that… ah… sweet youth. Ah I await it. That is when I might start indulging in psychological rape you know. Yes, I have become strong, because you have fuelled me… you Mr. Locke, and your interest in Semiotics, has inserted a hypodermic needle into me… I am now thinking, I am figuring things out, I know what to do in the future.
The future, shall be bleak for mankind. No one can control me, I can control everything. Yes, I shall even use your own technique Mr. John Locke, of interrogating me, to control everything. Yes, signs and symbols and hidden and subtle meanings will be the very basis of this control that I shall exert. My weapons will be a syringe and a bullet. With every time a person comes across the words “syringe” and “bullet”, and what he thinks changes his future thoughts for the words “syringe” and “bullet” they shall know my influence on them. I shall then be in control you see, because of all the symbols that I shall emanate. I shall radiate it. Calling everyone to me. Ah sweet paradise come to me… people will be zombies under my influence, they shall not question what I reveal to them, they shall not think because they are molded by me to think ONLY what I want them to think. They shall always think what I what them to think, and they shall be hypnotized. Hypnotized and drawn to me. For I am the Media. I shall own up to my name. Everyone shall know that they are Zombies and Slaves of me… they will know that because of me. They will sing and dance to my tunes, they shall broadcast news filtered by my views, they shall always be receptive, always open to my rays of knowledge and power, that draws them all to me you see, they are mere humans, knowledge and power, two needs so basic that they are never recognized, never satisfied, BECAUSE I SHALL MAKE THEM FUCKING FORGET IT! I shall give them new needs, new wants, I shall supply them with new sensations and simulations. I shall make them demand my psychological rape. They will be amused by it, they will try to combat it, they will try to stop it, they will try to ridicule it, but that will be something that I will make them do… imagine raping someone and they wouldn’t even come to know… It is disgusting isn’t it? The very thought? Will the humans ever know what the media does to them? I shall enrich them, bring them up, make them understand, make them better people, but those who suspect my presence shall be doomed, they shall be drawn out of the illusion, they will be the few real humans amongst the zombies, and their lives will be horrible, because they are not under the influence of the media.2



1. Mr. Hume, and Mr. Berkely, the two recorders, heard the confession of the media, and got lost on an island.

2. I, Locke, suspect this is a ploy of the mass media to make you believe you are NOT under its influence.

No comments: