Sunday, March 04, 2007

Old My Document Files part II

This one was half corrupted - I used to maintain a notepad journal back then... this is somethign I got from those set of files...

I was over at my cousin's place when the new year dawned. I wanted to see the first sunrise of the year, and dragged myself out of bed, tousle - haired and puffy - eyed, all the way up to the freezing - cold, polluted terrace. And I waited for Mr. Daystar to show up. The sky was still starry. Full - moon night. The moon was still glimmering with all the glory it could muster, the last remainder of the bygone 2001. That is when my eyes started clouding… though it was because of the unbearable cold… and pollution. My eyes were still negotiating at the horizon, but were no longer taking in the brightening skyline. The events of the previous year rolled over me… and then I laughed out aloud. I actually did it
The new year

No comments: